A: If you purchase a used console, there should be no issues. Bans and restrictions are account-based. You must already have an existing ban/restriction on your account and as such, you will not be able to connect to DIVERSE multiplayer.
- Reverse engineering data formats or viewing game assets that are extracted out of the data files or software
- Publishing or sharing information about DIVERSE and/or its game assets via any non-commercial means
- Accessing the publicly-facing HelicalGames.net web APIs in a manner that does not create an unreasonable load on these services
If you have questions about legitimate uses of the DIVERSE software and game assets, please ask on the Help forums.
A: There are no options to dispute or overturn account restrictions or bans. Permanent account bans are only implemented with rigorous checking to ensure that the innocent are not punished alongside the guilty. Helical Games will not comment on or discuss individual account restriction or bans.
- Connecting to the DIVERSE game service with any of the following:
- Modified game software
- Modified game assets
- Modified console hardware
- Modified console firmware
- Using an external program to modify the operation of the DIVERSE game software (trainer or mod)
- Using an external program or device to automate gameplay or interruption of DIVERSE network traffic with intent to disrupt other players’ experiences or to gain advantage in the game
- Intentionally deriving gameplay benefit from another user’s behavior in the above categories
- Unauthorized access to DIVERSE software or downloadable content (game piracy)Impersonating a Helical Games, Streamhaüs, or other official employee
It’s pretty simple, really. No one, especially not Helical Games, wants players to miss out on DIVERSE, or our awesome community. Please don’t ruin the experience for anyone, including yourself. And remember, we’re always keeping an eye out for those who would spoil it.
A: If the message references an account or activity restriction, you have temporarily lost access to that specific in-game activity, but may be able to access other parts of the game.
Please note: When losing access to specific activities, you may also lose access to gear and items associated with said activity.